Using pressure and heat combined, the sublimation process for custom wood grain textures can achieve almost any match to exsiting wood style and design. When completely cured the decorative patterns of faux wood grain hold up to the elements to retain their look for years to come.
A coat of powder is applied to a metal substrate and semi-baked to take any imagery of natural wood grain into the material. When cooled, the custom wood look is applied and vacuumed to remove air pockets. To facilitate the perfect decorative coating fuse, a final bake of the combined system is performed.
Advantages of Wood Grain Sublimation
- Sublimation is an eco-friendly, saving on waste and avoiding harsh pollutants
- Stands up to the wear and tear of exterior exposure including UV rays
- We can easily and efficiently reproduce Wood grain designs.
- Our technologically advanced process yields low maintenance costs.
- Wood grain pattern enhances the look, and value to your products.
- We can work the imagery into nearly any shape or form
Unique Application for Wood Grain coating:
- Exterior and Ceiling Panels
- Doors and Garage Doors
- Store Fixtures – Shelves, Displays, Countertops, etc.
- Appliances and Kitchen Cabinets
- Benches, Tables, Chairs, etc.
- Decorative Decks and Railings